We at Shenandoah Sports will give you some life advice you can use to your benefit, or you can totally ignore it and look dumber than bringing sweet country ham to a cousin’s friend’s bar mitzvah. The choice is yours broham. Don’t mess up!
Today’s thought is for the dating game. Yea you’re probably a Tinder god, getting more matches than a game of go fish. But are those matches quality? If you really want to scope out your match here is a list of redflags you should be aware of:
1. She says she is 21. Double check that ID because she probably isn’t.
2. She hasn’t voted in any election. Once again, check the ID.
3. She tells you she loves you in her first text. Run as fast as you can, because that’s a stage 9 clinger.
4. She asks if her boyfriend can come hang out too. You don’t want to wake up in a tub filled with ice and your kidney missing.
5. She asks if she can bring her kid along. This is Tinder not Care.com. Ain’t nobody got time to babysit.
6. She has 1 picture and all of her responses read like a 3rd grader wrote them. This is a sign her profile is more fake than homemade cookies at a PTA bakesale.
P.S. I am using the gender pronoun “She” interchangeably so use it for your gender of choice. Shenandoah Sports never assumes your gender. That would be sexist.